right thats it!!

Home Main Forums Dogs Health right thats it!!

This topic contains 426 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  GSPmad 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 427 total)
  • Author

i know i am probly going to get virtually slapped ๐Ÿ™‚ for saying this but i am realy conteplating putting stan back on comertial food as he has gone ill again. aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr doG i just wish i knew what was causing it ๐Ÿ™ :'(

kizkiznobite

signs and symptoms hun and whats he had in the last 48 hours

hi kiz nice to see you back ;D

ok this morning he was panting realy heavy and shaking so i put his straight outside and he had a massive dump. went for short walk and more runny bum, still panting quite heavy but that is normal for him after a walk in the summer. no hot spots and has drank

he didnt eat last night, food was down but he wasnt interested, he did have the knuckle end of a marrow bone during the day though. tuesday he had chick and oats, monday he had chick with few biscuits and sunday he had a little bit of red meat, beef steak.

how quick can the marrow bone go through them? I know it does quick with Honey and even now can give her nice upset tummyย  :-\

something will be setting it off, what had he eaten last time he had it ?ย  :-*

last time he was set off he was eating butchers pet meat, biscuits, fish, bevs porridge (not all together ๐Ÿ˜€ ) and eating/ teeth bones oh yes and sunflower oil

kizkiznobite

think i said before hun you need to cut down the fat content in his diet – get him off beef for the time being – his gut flora is still adjusting after the last bout – get some pre and pro biotics in him

he had been on chick for a while that was why i gave him a little bit of beef but i will keep him on chick for a while longer.
    pre/ pro biotics do you mean like they one you can buy in tesco?

kizkiznobite

pre biotics – live yoghurt – yakult etc – pro biotics – naturdiet do a powder

GSPmad

and you never got faeces sample done last time did you?ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

no i didnt unfortunatly :-\ gsp

thanks kiz i will start him on that lot

GSPmad

might be worth doing it this time.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ take it to the vets and shove it on the front desk and say ‘i want this tested’.ย  ;D

think i might have to :-\i can imagine their faces now ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

GSPmad

i think it might be worthwhile putting it in a container before you shove it on the desk.ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ;Dย  unless you really don’t like them….ย  >:D

hiya hows tummy now? did you send off a sample?

hi sorry havent replied sooner. stans tum is a lot better thanks for asking, hes not impressed that hes still on chicken though ๐Ÿ˜€
    unfortunatly i didnt manage to get a test done ๐Ÿ™ ive had a realy rough time with money lately and i even went and begged my vet to do a test and give me a IOU type thing and they turned me down :'( so i now feel realy bad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 427 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!