Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

santa is coming…silly toy time

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs santa is coming…silly toy time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

anyone seen the advert for ‘crazy critters’  ::) ‘no stuffing so no mess’ is the selling point…haha…try giving that to a gunner…skin it and…duh….no insides  :confused: :confused: crap toy…for a tenner lol

so they dont put in the filler…cos then there is no mess…but then charge for the novelty of it…oh…you can play tuggy with it  ;D ;D  oh and it does have a squeak in its head… ::)

old t shirt…a rabbit skin… pair of socks (ami’s fave) whatever….tie in chunks of dried liver / dried pork / bonios….if you want a squeak…add a squeak bubble…

silly price…silly toy…

what have you seen?

and don’t get me going on doggy choc rabbits and reindeer  ::) ::)

isnt part of the fun the mess they can make  :canadian: mine dont have none of that at xmas – i do buy them toys but actually have to say none of mine destroy toys, dex had a squeaky bird thing for a long time – someone bought it for him and wasnt till i let him have it i realised the stitching was loose on the back – you could even see the stuffing, he played with it loads and never once furthered the damage haha!

*Lassie*

the only toy Willow wants is a ball, if it’s being kicked about by a teenage lad so much the better ::) little tart >:D

I can’t stand those doggy Xmas cards and crackers made from the most brightly coloured rawhide.  :vomit:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=16153.msg282172#msg282172 date=1321992942]
    I can’t stand those doggy Xmas cards and crackers made from the most brightly coloured rawhide.  :vomit:
    [/quote]

Suppose at least you get bright coloured poo to look for next day >:D

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=16153.msg282174#msg282174 date=1321993240]
    [quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=16153.msg282172#msg282172 date=1321992942]
    [/quote]

Suppose at least you get bright coloured poo to look for next day >:D
    [/quote]

haha if honey gets ahold of one and eats it we dont get bright poo it never maks it that far – we get brightly coloured projectile vomit  :vomit:

bek

I brought the road kill toy for Zeus for his birthday :yes: he loves it, so do the rest of the gang it is still intact but a little grubby from being well used and loved 🙂

Diesel73

My boys never did fake toys, they prefer them toys real  ;D … As in breathing, living, walking or flying  :confused: … Wodans most fav toys were chickenyoungs when they are still fluffy and yellow. Diesel’s fav toy is the cat  ??? … Cat’s fav toy is… Diesel  ::) .

Until the cat came they used to drag ‘sticks’ (read: whole trees) into the house and a basketball. Tennisballs… If Diesel gets hold of one, he’ll destroy it in a sec.

Special Christmas pressies for animals i never bought. Either it nog dog-proof enough for my taste or it stinks. (have you ever smelled one of those special Christmastreats for dogs?? Really, most time they stink baaaaad  :death: )

Oops forgot the Kongs. Got a few big black ones as pressies.

Mudgie

Nacho doesnt care about toys – and believe it or it – he doesnt seem to know what Christmas is all about  :what:

He will wear his santa bandana (which I think we got him when he was a pupster)

Like Diesel he prefers real toys and dragging sticks – especially ones big enough to hit the back of your legs.  :order:

bek

My guys would be more then happy with a stick,ball or coke bottle it’s me that likes to buy the toys 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime