Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Secret Santa

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Secret Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Oh i hope he liked it Mudgie. You just wouldn’t believe how difficult it was to buy a present for a dog you haven’t met. It took me ages to chose something because all i knew was that he loved to play with balls & they can be pretty mundane toys to a dog because they are all the same, i wanted to find one with a difference. Has it driven you mad yet btw? lol  :surprise: ;D

Mudgie

After 5 minutes of it I can shut off to the noise  ;D  Now he has a ball that lights up when it moves – that gives me sore head  ::)

He did have a giggle stick but Cowbell decided it would be a giggle to chew it to bits.  ::)

I hope the secret santa I bought is liked – going to get one for nooch after chrimbo

Anonymous

Cass opened her present early & said thank you Gracie. She’s a funny dog with toys because she’ll pick little bits of cardboard etc & play with it for days on end just ignoring the toy. She can see the treats inside the bottle & keeps telling it off because she can’t get them out. LOL

Anonymous

Still havent got ours :'(

susie17

Thankyou sooo much Laura and Izzy, my dogs loved the 4 collars you got them. Will be posting pics of them in them soon ;D

thanks mudgie, stan loves his cat looking tug toy ;D and the tea tree cream will come in very usefull

Gracie

Gracie says Thanks for the polar bear, and the bling  ;D (will post piccies soon of her opening it) but unless Gracie ate the note, we dont know who ours is from  :-\  🙂

Hope Cass liked it Mark and that its ok, Gracie got one too and road tested her while I was wrapping the one for Cass – the treats are too small it may be less frustrating with bigger treats in  🙂 – Oh and I did nick an old shoe lace from my mums house to put in just in case (coz i read on here she played fro hours, but forget  ::) to post it)

Anonymous

I took the rubber stopper out because Cass couldn’t work that bit out, and just as i knew would happen she’s been playing with the rubber bit constantly & keeps giving it to me to play tug with. LOL She’s so easily pleased my dog.  ;D

Izzy says thanks to Toby for her toy and blanket  :-*  Its only for when she’s not dirty!  p:-)

[quote author=susie17 link=topic=12876.msg255838#msg255838 date=1230230668]
    Thankyou sooo much Laura and Izzy, my dogs loved the 4 collars you got them. Will be posting pics of them in them soon ;D
    [/quote]

SO glad you like them, they are gorgeous.  I was worried they might not fit  :-\

thank you loki for nikos kong! he loves it xx

DawnG

[quote author=Gracie link=topic=12876.msg255859#msg255859 date=1230239692]
    Gracie says Thanks for the polar bear, and the bling  ;D (will post piccies soon of her opening it) but unless Gracie ate the note, we dont know who ours is from  :-\  🙂

Hope Cass liked it Mark and that its ok, Gracie got one too and road tested her while I was wrapping the one for Cass – the treats are too small it may be less frustrating with bigger treats in  🙂 – Oh and I did nick an old shoe lace from my mums house to put in just in case (coz i read on here she played fro hours, but forget  ::) to post it)
    [/quote]

Glad Gracie liked it, there was a note so don’t know what happened to it  😀

Kizzie says thank you to Kodi and Dex for her toy, she must really love it as the foster dog who is staying here is not allowed to touch ;D

Anonymous

Glad you like it Kizzie and hope its strong enough to last a while( mum says she read somewhere you like to destroy things!) 😀  love Dex & Kodi :-*

naughty postman must of lost ours cos we didnt get anything :-* :-*

Anonymous

[quote author=**mandy+niko** link=topic=12876.msg255870#msg255870 date=1230265102]
    thank you loki for nikos kong! he loves it xx
    [/quote]

Loki is glad you like it Niko – is a water one, Loki would pick it himself  ;D

Mudgie

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=12876.msg255851#msg255851 date=1230234553]
    thanks mudgie, stan loves his cat looking tug toy ;D and the tea tree cream will come in very usefull
    [/quote]

Did you like the label  ;D

Toby says thanks to Dorain and Terry for his new squeaky toy and been having great fun with his tennis balls out on the field with us, got us all out into the fresh air and did the most amazing jump too!  :-*  :-* 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime