Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

setting up a dog walking group

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dog Walking Groups setting up a dog walking group

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11719.msg222501#msg222501 date=1213212866]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11719.msg222373#msg222373 date=1213189086]
    yeah just the day id think – i know of someone over there who show spaniels im going to ask her nicely if she will give me some pointers if i came over for a bit……will have a look into it see how much it costs!!
    [/quote]

sorry but can’t resist this one… how you going to get pointers if she only has spaniels?ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

re: walking groups, was just wondering about insurance, not something i’ve ever been involved with – but society is so b****y litigious today you might need some sort of ‘at your own risk’ thing to clarify you aren’t responsible for everyone else and their dogs. no idea re wording sorry, am clueless on legal stuff…
    [/quote]

::) silly! I had to read that half a dozen times to work out what you meantย  ๐Ÿ˜€

doG i cant believ i missed that one, well done gsp im ussually doing that ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D

GSPmad

HTH = hope that helps

GSPmad

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11719.msg222521#msg222521 date=1213214269]
    [quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11719.msg222501#msg222501 date=1213212866]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11719.msg222373#msg222373 date=1213189086]
    yeah just the day id think – i know of someone over there who show spaniels im going to ask her nicely if she will give me some pointers if i came over for a bit……will have a look into it see how much it costs!!
    [/quote]

sorry but can’t resist this one… how you going to get pointers if she only has spaniels?ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

re: walking groups, was just wondering about insurance, not something i’ve ever been involved with – but society is so b****y litigious today you might need some sort of ‘at your own risk’ thing to clarify you aren’t responsible for everyone else and their dogs. no idea re wording sorry, am clueless on legal stuff…
    [/quote]

::) silly! I had to read that half a dozen times to work out what you meantย  ๐Ÿ˜€
    [/quote]

๐Ÿ˜€ ;D ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D ๐Ÿ˜€

Izzie

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=11719.msg222519#msg222519 date=1213214158]

well i have speken to a few people and they up for it and ive put a post on my local website so will have to wait and see what happens ๐Ÿ™‚
    [/quote]

Just make sure you let someone know where you are going and take a mobile- for your own personal safety! ๐Ÿ™‚

I just having a look – i says if i take a car then i got to get off at fishbourne? i has no idea…..but ยฃ60 to bring the car with meย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=11719.msg222544#msg222544 date=1213220342]
    [quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=11719.msg222519#msg222519 date=1213214158]

well i have speken to a few people and they up for it and ive put a post on my local website so will have to wait and see what happens ๐Ÿ™‚
    [/quote]

Just make sure you let someone know where you are going and take a mobile- for your own personal safety! ๐Ÿ™‚
    [/quote]

going out without my mobile is like going out in just bra and knickers ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D but yes i will let someone know, thanks izzie
    thinking along the safety route i did add a bit to the advert, what do you think:

the only thing that i do ask is that your dog isnt highly aggressive or dog aggressive. thankyou and i look forward to hearing from you….. *******PLEASE NOTE THAT LIABILITY FOR ANY DOG FIGHTS OR INJURY TO THE DOGS WOULD LIE WITH THE OWNER/S NOT THE CO-ORDINATOR************

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11719.msg222549#msg222549 date=1213220961]
    I just having a look – i says if i take a car then i got to get off at fishbourne? i has no idea…..but ยฃ60 to bring the car with meย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    [/quote]

ยฃ60 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ blimy that not to bad then ;D

fishbourne is just outside of ryde, between ryde and wotton if you google the isle of wight map you should be able to see it

oh ive had 2 e-mails so far about the dog walking group ;D

Izzie

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=11719.msg222597#msg222597 date=1213257225]
    [quote author=Izzie link=topic=11719.msg222544#msg222544 date=1213220342]

[/quote]

[/quote]

going out without my mobile is like going out in just bra and knickers ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D but yes i will let someone know, thanks izzie
    thinking along the safety route i did add a bit to the advert, what do you think:

the only thing that i do ask is that your dog isnt highly aggressive or dog aggressive. thankyou and i look forward to hearing from you….. *******PLEASE NOTE THAT LIABILITY FOR ANY DOG FIGHTS OR INJURY TO THE DOGS WOULD LIE WITH THE OWNER/S NOT THE CO-ORDINATOR************
    [/quote]

Yep thats fine- that covers you, so that if any dog were to get into a fight or cause an accident, you arent liable.

i had a think about it this morning and thought i would add something just incase as you know what some people can be like ๐Ÿ˜‰
    just thought of another thing after reading your post so have added:
    or injury to dogs or people lie with the owners of the dogs involved
    if that makes sence

Izzie

yes, looks fine Kerrie.

Now all you have to remember is your camera!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ;D

knowing me that’ll be the one thing i forget ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ooo must buy batteries ;D

you wont forget camera we wont let you! ;D

where in IOW are you then?

im in sandown, just down the road (a few miles ๐Ÿ˜€ ) from ryde

and where was it I said id have to get off? Sorry am crap at stuff like this just ask Val – I get lost down a street with about 10 housesย  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees โ€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime