Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

setting up a dog walking group

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dog Walking Groups setting up a dog walking group

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author

ok ;D 😀 you said you were coming over to fishbourne (between ryde and wooton, North coast of island) i live on the east coast of the island in sandown ;D

:-\ ok so it not that close to you? i so need a sat navl ol!  😀

dont forget that the island isnt that big 😀 fishbourn is pretty close to me, it takes about 25 mins to get there but then again you can drive from one end of the island to the other in about 1 hour.

some satnavs dont even cover the island either so i dont think that would help 😀 ;D just buy a map be a lot easier ;D

mmmm have you seen my map reading skills…….i am the sort of person who no longers worries about stopping and asking where the f am i  😀 if I didnt id be permanently lost!

I stopped some lady with a  lab once she was like sorry i just here on holiday –  ::) how inconvinient!

yay someone who isnt afraid to ask directions ;D i do the same i dont do maps but if you go to aa route finder you can get a general route down here 😉

right ok will have a look – and see what date s I can do – wont be for a few months next day off isnt even until july to start with  😀

thats ok just let me know whenever ;D and remind me to buy batteries ;D ;D

batteries? what for? Id like to get over there one day i live not so far at all and never been sad or what!  😀

for the camera ;D otherwise we will be shot ;D

thats not sad its sad :'( becuse we do have some realy beautiful sites over here but not a lot of people get to experiance them. you’ll definatly have to go and have alook on the downs though as you can see the whole of the east coast from there, its gorge. ;D thats if its not raining 😀

dont mind if its raining  ;D  will need a guide  😉 will be fun for Honey too – she never been on a ferry!!!  ;D

guide….who…me 😉 ;D im sure honey will be ok, i dont know if ive remembered correctly but i think you have to leave the dogs in the car whilst on the boat but im not sure

nope scratch that im sure they have a dog section now 🙂

dont care where she is long as im with her or it a no go – not leaving her on her own anywhere, any loud bangs shed probably have heartattack and die  😮

and yes you – can be my guide – if you want to  :-\

i honestly cant remember but i do think that they have a dog area but might be worth checking

of course i dont mind being your guide 😀 it will be fun ;D

bearing in mind that the last time i was on the mainland was about 4 years ago (i think) so it might have changed

Will let you know then – let me sort out my days off and how to get over as well  😀 I will in the meantime teach Honey some manners so she dont batter Stan  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime