Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

sunshine and dogs

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I heard there have  been dogs at the  Royal Show at Stonleigh that have died in cars
    Val

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=3152.msg51986#msg51986 date=1152112174]
    No point in taking Nacho out until much later.  It is too hot and he is just miserable.  Best leaving it till dark o’clock when Mr Sunshine has disappeared. 
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

mm was on local radio this afternoon – needed Mo – posters in one hand and glue in the other – don’t know what she uses but it don’t half stick paper to windscreens, side windows, rear windows – oh – and a brick – nearly forgot that one – conway marina  5 years ago ::) ::)

Anonymous

well we didnt get much sunshine today – lots of rain and thunder!! honey just started to eat her brekkie this morning when there was the loudest clap of thunder – so she decided she didnt want it – untill my mum went to come into my room – then she gulped it down in about 3 mouthfulls – just incase buster was coming to get it lol!!!!! then we got soaked walking to work – thank god for dryers !!!!  😀

Anonymous

[quote author=Val link=topic=3152.msg52013#msg52013 date=1152117659]
    I heard there have  been dogs at the  Royal Show at Stonleigh that have died in cars
    Val

[/quote]

they dont allow dogs into the royal show though – or so i think

so people have turned up with there dogs thinking its like any other agg show and then instead of turning round and going home have just locked them in the car

Our ‘strange’ Clampitt family next door have, on 2 ocassions that I know of, their GSD pup tied to the bannister at the top of the stairs whilst she buggers off out!!  It was for at least an hour and a half tonight of non stop howling and barking, poor dog  :'(.  Guess who’s gonna be keeping a diary for the RSPCA !!!! Makes my blood boil  >:( >:( They left it in the house last week and it got it’s paw tangled up in the rag that used to be a net curtain!!

On a lighter note, I’ve just completed my 5km Race for Life !!  ;D  ;D

Anonymous

Well done Jayne!!! bet you are knackered!!! ;D

Thanks Parker although I’m not too bad, I did only walk round though ‘cos my old Ma was with me this year – fiesty old bird she is !!! ;D

Anonymous

tied at the TOP of the STAIRS!!!!!!! and what if she slipped!!! omg  😮

well done on the race -one of our customers just done something like that we did her dogs groom for free on the condition she put the money she saved towards what she raised!!!  ;D

kizkiznobite

the woman over the road used to put her young gold ret in the cupboard under the sink unit >:D

Anonymous

NOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thats evil!!!!!  😮

Anonymous

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=3152.msg52192#msg52192 date=1152134790]
    the woman over the road used to put her young gold ret in the cupboard under the sink unit >:D
    [/quote]

i dread to think what mess i would come back to if i did that

there would be slimy flood everywhere

from half past 7 this morning he was tied up, I looked through the letterbox oh my doG, it was like a house off the programme Life of Grime, and there he was poor thing looking at me with sad eyes.  Got to work and straight on the phone and reported it to the RSPCA, so they’re sending someone round !! I tried looking for the main number in 3, yes 3, phone books and couldn’t find it at all, oh yeah could find all the local ones (which were shut), but not the main number.  I was fuming this morning, she shouldn’t have a flaming dog in that sh** hole she calls a house.  Can you tell I’m annoyed !?!?  LOL

kizkiznobite

a word from the wise hun – you didnt look through the letterbox – someone else did and told you about it 😉

yeah, I know Bev  😉 – the neighbours across the road heard him howling ‘cos it woke them up and he was asking me if I was gonna ring them or if he should.  The whole street probably heard him howling, poor puppy !

sherbychez

It breaks my heart to hear of things like this………..lets hope that the RSPCA r able to do something, WHY even have a dog if you are just going to tie it up.
    I wanted to join the RSPCA but i think id probaly end up throtling an owner >:( !!
    Cheryl xx

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime