Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

ted poorly sick

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health ted poorly sick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

been on dog watch all night…dozed on and off….ted really sick….can’t even keep water down at the moment and having to try and keep him hydrated….think he might need an anti emetic at this rate ….they had cooked chicken yesterday with raw oats and raw veggies….chicken was fresh and cooked and eaten within 4 hours….it the first cooked meal ted has had since he came so dont know if it that or a bug he has picked up but it sure seems and looks like a pancreatitis attack to me …so maybe the protein and fat in the chicken has affected him though he didnt come with any history of pancreatic problems….think we off to the vets in a bit ….thank doG hugh treats sunday like any other day….the worry is that with pancreatitis you have to find the balance between holding off water and food while the enzymes settle and stopping him from dehydrating in this bloody heat will mean a drip….

all we need is another oldie with pancreas problems   🙁

Awww no Bev, I know there is a doggy bug doing the rounds here – but not sure about where you are – poor guy – how is he doing now have you been to see Hugh?  🙁  (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))  :-*

*Nat*

Aww poor boy, hope he’s ok (((hugs))) to you all  :-*

kizkiznobite

hugh wasnt on duty… :boooo:

will sort him myself… :-X

he finally stopped being sick….have given him a spoonful of low fat cottage cheese with enzymes on and am shringing him….he sure is well out of sorts bless him and typical male he a right mardy arse with it ….he wants mo…he wants mo to sit so he can bury his head in her ample bosom and moan everytime she stops stroking him …he hiding from the world on the basis of if he cant see anything then he not here…..

mo not dressed …said i will take over you go do ….went to move him and i got a very quiet grumble….just a wee one but a grumble none the less  ::)  that’s the thanks you get for sitting up with a dog all night  ::)

iwantmymomumidontwantanythingoranydogelseiampoorlysickandneedmymomumsoleavemealone  :vomit: tedtoo

ohdoGhesickhereallysickbevmumhesickdosomething  :canadian: falkor

ungratefuldogmeandmymumnursedyouallnight  :order:  amilou

whatsbeingsickmean  :-\ cubert

Izzie

Poor Lad, hope he feeling better sooner  :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14450.msg269629#msg269629 date=1246789516]
    hugh wasnt on duty… :boooo:

will sort him myself… :-X

he finally stopped being sick….have given him a spoonful of low fat cottage cheese with enzymes on and am shringing him….he sure is well out of sorts bless him and typical male he a right mardy arse with it ….he wants mo…he wants mo to sit so he can bury his head in her ample bosom and moan everytime she stops stroking him …he hiding from the world on the basis of if he cant see anything then he not here…..

mo not dressed …said i will take over you go do ….went to move him and i got a very quiet grumble….just a wee one but a grumble none the less  ::)  that’s the thanks you get for sitting up with a dog all night  ::)

iwantmymomumidontwantanythingoranydogelseiampoorlysickandneedmymomumsoleavemealone  :vomit: tedtoo

ohdoGhesickhereallysickbevmumhesickdosomething  :canadian: falkor

ungratefuldogmeandmymumnursedyouallnight  :order:  amilou

whatsbeingsickmean  :-\ cubert
    [/quote]

He’s really bonded with Mo then, get well soon Tedtoo :-*
    Both of mine had the tummy bug two weeks ago, it is hitting the older dogs for six. Know of two that had to stay at the vets on a drip 🙁 but they are OK now.

kizkiznobite

it pancreatitis….here we go again  🙁

-Alison-

Oh no, poor Ted, {{{hugs}}} to the lad xx

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14450.msg269633#msg269633 date=1246791352]
    it pancreatitis….here we go again  🙁
    [/quote]

That’s a sod 🙁 know how hard it can be to keep them on an even keel.

kizkiznobite

he been fine on raw…he fine with sardines in oil so am going with the cooked chicken protein and fat…

Misty23

Poor Ted, ((())) for Ted

Val

I had Victoria in the vets last week she could not stop being sick and she was depressed vet gave her a shot of an antiemetic, she took a day or two to get back to her old self but she’s fine now.
    Hope Ted is feeling better
    Val

kizkiznobite

he much brighter  🙂 he waggy tailed now and then…eyes still sunk up in head though….he hungry…asking for food bless him….doesnt want the others near him still…and only having the odd gripe in tum now and again…

Izzie

glad he is a litter brighter,  :-* :-* :-* for the boyo

poor boy, hope he is better soon :-* :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime