Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

The John Carter post

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip The John Carter post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

I know the OP isnt everyone’s cup of tea and I know Ali has gone off on one there as well as Mark and Rough and some others

Val, what is the next step? :-\

Anonymous

Me packing this in sorry have had enough

Izzie

Ok Val

Just wanted to be sure what was happening  :-*

Anonymous

Izzie not your fault, I have a major problem with BC it’s not just the breeders she has help push many rescues to the very end she never posts anything other than her blog and then to see Jay post just finished me I drove up and judged that show for her last year as it was dobie rescue it cost me lots in ferry fees and petrol plus what I put in the pot and she writes about her thanks for a few bits and bobs.
    As for Ali what made her crawl out of the woodwork.
    I look on this board everyday no matter how tired I am or what I have been doing but I have reached the end of my tether bless her Lassie has as usual stuck up for what I wrote but at the end of the day I don’t need this crap I wish I had never let her in, UKshowdogs would not let her join them she is very good at the written word but is evil she would make a good politican.
    Take care
    Val

Izzie

Dont worry about Ali

she has been like that since Claire had a go at her about one of her boys being hit and forgets that people like you and Rough have previous knowledge of BC.

Will support you 100% Val :ok: :-* :-* :-*

Mark especially only posts to have a bitch thats not on – i dont like her constant posts promotoing her blogs but seriously they dont HAVE to read the post just ignore it.

Val dont go anywhere I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED you  :'(  :'( me and Honey do  :'(  :'( anyway am doing my mini comp poodle tomorrow so you cant go anywhere will have photos  :ok:  :agree:  :-*  :-* we love you xxx

Izzie

Don’t know what I would do without any of the mods at the moment

You have all been very supportive esp with Jess and her ongoing foot problems

So….Suz think I should share? ;D ;D ;D :whistle:

Share what with who?  ???

I need all you mods here so there none of you can go anywhere – not permanently anyway- Anyway Val can have a good giggle over the mini poodle photos tomorrow  ;D

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13578.msg259076#msg259076 date=1233263658]
    Share what with who?  ???

I need all you mods here so there none of you can go anywhere – not permanently anyway- Anyway Val can have a good giggle over the mini poodle photos tomorrow  ;D
    [/quote]

::)
    —–> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got it yet???

No not yet –  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  😀

When they are all behaving emselves then you can  😉  😀

Izzie

Was talking about just the mods… :whistle: :whistle:

oh  😀 yes tell them!  ;D

Izzie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have locked this thread and I want it to STAY locked I am deadly serious on this one – if I see one more post on there I will leave without a goodbye.

I will not be called a bully by anyone,.

If anyone complains again tough the thread is staying locked and lets see if we cant salvage something from this bloody awful mess.

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13578.msg259234#msg259234 date=1233429169]
    I have locked this thread and I want it to STAY locked I am deadly serious on this one – if I see one more post on there I will leave without a goodbye.

I will not be called a bully by anyone,.

If anyone complains again tough the thread is staying locked and lets see if we cant salvage something from this bloody awful mess.
    [/quote]

??? ??? ??? ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime