Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

This weekend….

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip This weekend….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

i have claire on who is seriously disturbed after the session with catherine on sunday…i am really worried about her…she hasnt been this bad for ages…did anything izzie that you can think of?

last thing i need is terry pm’ing and emailing all bleedin night

poodle gorg suz xx

Izzie

Knew I should have taken a dog with me  🙁

She better today but it still swollen and am reluctant to give her anything – havent got any SJW in the house as Duibh had the last of that last week and I havent been to H and B yet

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12663.msg245229#msg245229 date=1224018293]
    i have claire on who is seriously disturbed after the session with catherine on sunday…i am really worried about her…she hasnt been this bad for ages…did anything izzie that you can think of?

last thing i need is terry pm’ing and emailing all bleedin night

poodle gorg suz xx
    [/quote]

Stuff Terry- still waiting for her to turn up.

Yes something did happen- was meant to email you earlier and forgot.  :-[
    Wills went to jump over the cattle grid, he missed and one of his legs went through the cattle grid. He was hurting, Catherine did some healing on him and he seemed fine, I dont know what the exact issues were, as was inside. :-\

But before she left she burst into tears, wanting me to sort out her lad and the dogs dinners and take her OH to work for her.  :-\

uh oh poor Claire  :'( is she ok Bev? I can pm her just for a chat if you think it might cheer her up – or can leave her you know her best  :-* And ouchy poor Wills  :'(

And thanks Bev  :-*  :-*

kizkiznobite

have instructed her to go do some stuff suz…wll go visit her tomorrow

let me know how she is wont you Bev, for some reason I worries about her………cant help it!! :-*

kizkiznobite

will do suz…

and just got this from terry:

izzie made a post…. i asked who was meant to be lucky about what in response to it. suz rolled eyes at me and said i was lucky police didn’t think i had stolen my car. so can only have been referring to post i made as first post on gossip thread when i had just thought i was about to get the shit kicked out of me by gropu of girls that had decided i was breaking into my car…. i said didn’t see why i was lucky – and suz said well can’t be bothered explaining what izzie meant… and i am not being too sensitive – they are having a go…

i was actually thinking of trying to contact izzie – cos i hate all this bad feeling – but clearly there’s no point in me doing that… she and izzie are obv discussing me behind my back (and it was suz that i suspected she was forwarding pm on to in first place…). i find it damn hard to take that i thought they were friends and now they treat me like they scraped me off their shoe…. if that makes any more sense. can’t see what else they are doing other than being deliberately unkind and cruel.

sorry bev i was never her ‘friend’ i dont make friends easily or ‘just like that’ infact at times i hardly said two words to her.

if she has a problem with me tell her to PM ME not you.she knew exactly what izzie was trying to say. of course she did.

sorry i wont say anything else to her, she wants honesty yet when i do she dont like it – well sorry but i refuse to be nice to her face and bitch behind her back.

But i will stay well out of it dont want you getting it in the neck you got enough to deal with – sorry bev  :-[

Izzie

Sorry but have had enough- got enough shite of my own to deal with, let alone anyone elses.

I cannot and will not put my plans and my life on hold for anyone else.

I tried to apologise for the mix up and she didnt want to know, how did she think I was going to respond to her?

kizkiznobite

then dont respond to her posts ….it only causes a reaction…just like claire she is incapable of thinking in the same way as ‘normal’ folk…and the main concern at the moment has to be the dogs…thats what we here for…ok both?  :-* :-*

:ok: bev as per my pm – i will ignore her posts promise  :-*

Izzie

Will just keep schtum.

Hope Claire is ok though

kizkiznobite

have removed the gossip and started a new one…it looked bad  >:D

yep I saw thanks bev.  :-*

night.

kizkiznobite

nite xx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime