Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Titre testing

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Titre testing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14257.msg267410#msg267410 date=1243371152]
    well, mister is off to the vets in the morning  :boooo: I prob won’t sleep feeling bad and dreading results  :-\ how do they give results for kidneys? Is it a number / range or just good / bad news?
    [/quote]

Would think they will tell you if the kidneys are working well or not.
    If there is a slight problem then it’s best caught early. Probably be pills and a change in diet if there is anything wrong. May just be crystals or a mild infection or maybe he just got fed up with you nagging him to drink so decided to drink more.
    (((hugs))) and :-* :-* :-* to you and Fritz, let us know how you get on. :ok:

xtine

thanks all  :-* shall let you know what they say when we get him back at tea-time  :ok:

:-* good luck hun

xtine

they said ‘he’s gorgeous’  ;D
    he’s been good as gold apparently.
    all is ok, waiting for a couple more results and that’s him done.. all fine.. he’s all happy to be home and bouncyAm relieved, I woke up in the middle of the night thinking ‘they’ll shave his leg hair off!!!!’  😮  😮
    fortunately, they haven’t, have been at his neck instead  :yes:

Val

The vets need to go for the jugular to get enough blood.
    Pleased he has behaved and that he’s OK
    Val

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14257.msg267434#msg267434 date=1243438198]
    all is ok, waiting for a couple more results and that’s him done.. all fine.. he’s all happy to be home and bouncyAm relieved, I woke up in the middle of the night thinking ‘they’ll shave his leg hair off!!!!’  😮  😮
    [/quote]

*Lassie*

So pleased he’s Ok :ok:

xtine

Thanks ladies  :-*

*Nat*

Gals all is ok Xtine, must be a weight lifted  :yes:  :ok:

Anonymous

glad it all went well  🙂

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14257.msg267434#msg267434 date=1243438198]
    [/quote]

Of course hes gorgeous 😮  ;D

And ahh well better the neck shaved than the leg – holes in my grooming bloody vets  😉

So pleased hes home and ok hun – I KNEW hed be good  😀  ;D  ;D Seriously though pleased he behaved  :-*

xtine

I was so relieved when I saw they’d been at his neck and not his legs  :yes: can barely see it thank goodness  :ok: they said he was such a good boy  ;D It would seem he just a bugger when with us, when it suits him  ::)
    When we were up in Yorks at the weekend my stepmum took him out for a walk.. we were a bit  :-\ about it.. but off they went and we watched them go down the road.. him trotting along nicely by her side like an angel  :ok:  :surrender:

.dodger.

pleased he’s being so well behaved! :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14257.msg267459#msg267459 date=1243544869]
    I was so relieved when I saw they’d been at his neck and not his legs  :yes: can barely see it thank goodness  :ok: they said he was such a good boy  ;D It would seem he just a bugger when with us, when it suits him  ::)
    When we were up in Yorks at the weekend my stepmum took him out for a walk.. we were a bit  :-\ about it.. but off they went and we watched them go down the road.. him trotting along nicely by her side like an angel  :ok:  :surrender:
    [/quote]

We were ALWAYS told as kids if you are out somewhere you were expected to be on your best behaviour :yes: As you are both school teachers perhaps Fritz thinks you expect the same from him :whistle: ;D

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14257.msg267459#msg267459 date=1243544869]
    [/quote]

;D  ;D  ;D

xtine

Ok, spoke to the vet today…
    Parvo is fine Adenovirus (?) is fine
    They said distemper might be too low to be protective.. they want to booster  ???
    They said they’d see if there is a single vacc for that rather than having to have some kind of combination, but I suspect they will want to give him a combo job  :-\

They also wanted us to start treating him monthly for lungworm  ??? as there is an increase of it in london Can’t remember the name of the medication Anc something?

His PH is 5.5 which they say is slightly high…. no cultures or crystals

What do you reckon to that lot?  :-\

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime