Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

To members of dogboard…….from Bev

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion To members of dogboard…….from Bev

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Justine&Rafe

So sorry to hear the news…

Nothing to be said but my thoughts are with you xxx

kizkiznobite

thank you all so very much, thanks for the messages and cards and flowers…

it was in many many ways a real special time….exhausting, emotionally and physically but Mam was unbelievable…stoical, stubbourn, bloody minded, funny, naughty at times too but wonderful…i learnt as much from her in these last weeks as i have in the previous 54 years….it has all been very very special in an odd way

we dont put dogs through what mam was expected to go through…sometimes a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do….

she went over the bridge in her own home in her own bed as i promised…with her daughters and grandaughters by her side…she thanked us for being the individuals that we are, she told us to behave ourselves haha, she had a private message for each of us and then she said am off to find you dad then…and went to sleep with a big smile on her face

many many thanks to you all …you good folk…
    got a lot to catch up on it seems…pm me with posts you want me to read asap…am moving back to my home tomorrow, will be on and off over the weekend..still got lots to do and need to spend time with my mo and the dogs…especially cubert who has taked advantage of every minute of my absence…wee git…he not ready to forgive me yet for missing his first birthday   😀 he has some hard lessons ahead me thinks… ;D falkor also seems to have been waiting for me so need to spend some precious time with him…ami has been a superstar…she was head nurse on watch…alerting me everytime mam moved…she is now officially a princess….

.dodger.

awww Bev :-* :-* I’m so pleased you’re back, i know it hasn’t been easy for you but as i said you are the strongest person I know. Brose will be pleased that her understudy Amilou has now been crowned a Princess – she did learn from the best 😉

Like i said in my text; going in your own home, in your own bed, with family around is one of the best ways to go :-*

i know when i was with my nanna when it was her time to go, it was all she wanted (to be in her home with her family) she didn’t like being in the ward so at least you were all able to giver her that peace too  :yes:

and welcome back…again cos i put it in the wrong place  ;D

its good to see you back Bev ;D we’ve all missed you loads and :-*

my thoughts have been with you all the time youve been away :-*

*Lassie*

Nice to see you back ;D
    Glad you will have good memories of the end of your Mum’s time, makes the not so good easier to bear.

Gracie

Good too see you back!! 🙂 :-*

Anonymous

and went to sleep with a big smile on her face

thats lovely :'( :-*

Welcome back  🙂

and blimey is Cubert really a year old already 😮

Aw this has made my day!  Welcome back bev!  :-*

Diesel73

Beeeeeeeev!  :-* I …uhm .. You know what i want to say, right?  :embarrass:

xtine

Welcome back Bev  ;D you have been missed, very much and have been in our thoughts  :-*  :-*

Anonymous

Welcome back  🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime