Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

umm should I be worried?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs umm should I be worried?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

Just gave Sadie a pork rib bone, just 1 6″ piece from spareribs…turned my back and she’d eaten it whole….ya, is that ok?  :help:

*Nat*

Blimey Sadie  😮 If its not got stuck on the way down I’d say she’ll be fine, just passing it  :-\ Give her some oil to help it through  :yes:

*Nick*

it doesn’t appear to be stuck, although she has a “probably shouldn’t have done that” look on her face  :scared:

*Nat*

Tell her the idea is to crunch them up so they clean your teeth  ::)

Val

As Nat says give her a bit of oil it will either stay down or be returned for a chew this time round  ;D
    Val

*Nick*

Gave her some oil with last nights dinner and breakfast . She didn’t pass it in her morning poop….man that’s gonna hurt comin out  :canadian:  probably clear the glands pretty good though  😉

bek

OOH scarey my freya did this in december last year didnt really think any thing of it (she had done it before) the next day eating dinner then 2 mins later she was sick thought her throat was maybe sore, but when she did the same thing at the next meal we booked her in at the vets turns out the bone was stuck in the opening to her stomach she has emergancy surgery  :scared:. I have never been so terrified in my life 6 days in the vets and a 1000 pound bill i have only just got up the courage to feed her faw but hover over her watching  🙂

*Nat*

Blimey scare the life out of Nick, Bek  :scared:  😉 Should think that was a rare case and am glad Freya’s ok  🙂 Expect Nick will be keeping a close eye on Sadie  🙂

*Nick*

erm yikes …I always go through the worst-case scenarios when it comes to the Sadie monster  :baby:  We had a great walk today, lots of deer to point and chase …poop was normal, no straining.  I have to work tomorrow but the dog walker will be by twice.

Diesel73

Djeez, one of the on-ly times you are happy to watch what is coming out the back end of your dog when it’s actually coming out the back end of your dog  ::) .
    Hope she urr… ‘does’ well.

*Nick*

LOL thx diesel

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime