Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

VAL,BEV,MY WODAN,URGENT… not urgent anymore

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health VAL,BEV,MY WODAN,URGENT… not urgent anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Great to hear Wodan’s doing good Diesel, keep up the good work  :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14604.msg271410#msg271410 date=1250716387]
    ;D ;D ;D

mmmmm diesel a wise baby boy…he knows what is real…. :-* he knows where they at  😉

and well….let them spoil him if need be…just dont take the shivering as a ‘lone’ sympton….or deal with it….

try a …..when the ladies in your life not there….try a body firm…firm ish voice …of oh for heavens sake get a grip you fine stop being an arse message….and then walk away…  ;)…bet he stops shivering

[/quote]
    He does stopshivering, when we are alone together that is  ::) .
    He won’t stop with the wife though. If i say something about it he actually shivers harder and harder till she goes all verbaly defensive about him towards me. ::) Than he sticks to her like glue. So i had to change my stratagy==>Now, i got an off switch. Atleast when it is real he won’t be able to stop, so i’ll now if he is faking it or not.

But diesel i still don’t get. I mean, i’m glad he taking the backseat so easy, cause i thought we would be in some trouble if wodan would want his upperseat back but……I really thought he wouldn’t give up his topspot no more. When wodan was really poorly those first few days and could not even get up to pee, Diesel didn’t do anything. Everytime he got near wodan and wodan grumbled diesel backed off, like really sneek away. Now that wodan is alot better again, diesel does not back off so easily anymore but yet he still does. He stiill listens. If wodan wants  food, Diesel even gives it up. With a lot of verbal protest and a lot of grumbling, but he still let’s wodan take what he wants.

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14604.msg271412#msg271412 date=1250717961]
    PS….

when i first read your ‘jaaaalous’ ….i thought you meant he getting to do it to sunshine but not you getting to do it to sunshine…if you with me  😉  ;D ;D ;D

not he doing to to sunshine but not to you ……….. 😀 😀

guess in his dotage he finally got his woman …. :ok:  :-X :-X ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    After this week…. i’m not sure if i’m jalous of her that wodan does it to her or her going all defensive of wodan towards me or wodan not minding shoving me aside and taking my place or the kids who have no other interest than wodan, diesel and the babychicks and i’m not in the picture at all or…….
    Even the birds run after my kids now  :scared: .  😀
    My son is now picking out ‘his’ life stock , not even the birds are mine anymore hahahaha .

Wodan is still improving. Today even little speed was on his side  :yes: . Straighter and faster than he’s been since it happend. Wife and kids been feeding about 20-30 baby birds that my son wants to keep. They still little and slow. And grew up in incubator. So very used to the dogs. Little birds are loose and out now so the kids take Wodan along to herd them. He likes doing it and their speed is ok for him.
    When we were away my daughter already said she wants a ‘mini wodan’. After this week she is completely sure she wants a smaller wodan to work with.
    All my son wants is Diesel. He been working with me and diesel this week.
    Oneday i’m going to find myself in my sofa, worn out, old, bald and dogless because the kids moved out and took my dogs with them.  :scared:

xtine

😀 Diesel.. bless you.. but how proud would you be if they did eh?  😉  :-*  :-* Glad the big fella is doing well  :-*

😀 😀 😀 youll never be dogless ;D

glad Wodan is doing much better, have been thinking about him and you all.

so your kids are turning into right little bird ranglers then ;D ;D

Wodans doing great  :-* small steps and he will soon be nearly good as new  😉  :-*

kizkiznobite

sweets….you having a mid life crisis?  :-* :-*

just promise me you wont buy a soft top car and start wearing a body belt and foster grant sun glasses  😉

woden isnt ready to hand over…diesel is respecting that but letting him know he ready in waiting….

woden is letting the women in his life satisfy their desire to nurse and spoil him and is milking it for all it is worth….wouldnt you ?  😉

ok …good …so you know it not real…..

takes nothing from you hun….am sure they all still loves ya  🙂

xxxx

Nakisha

I’m so glad Wodan is recovering so well… Hopefully he’ll be back to his old self in a bit. 😀

wow finally finished reading this, poor wodan must have been awful for you all! so glad he is doing better, lets hope he continues to do so ((hugs)) to you all.

Diesel73
    quote :

sweets….you having a mid life crisis? 

just promise me you wont buy a soft top car and start wearing a body belt and foster grant sun glasses 

Don’t think so, although i was thinking about getting a tattoo, letting my hair grow to a ponytail and traiding the speedmonster for a bopping harley hahaha  😀 .

quote :

woden isnt ready to hand over…diesel is respecting that but letting him know he ready in waiting….

Nope, he so not givingup. He walked the stairs today  😉 . Up himselfy, wobbly, had to hold a hand to his backend, just in case…. But he managed and was very proud of himself when he was at the top  ;D . Back down….. hmmm  :-\ , had to hold his back neck, very insecure, very scared. But he did it without to much pressure, so it’s a start, little by little.

Guys, i’m still without pc. So i’ll come on here when i can  :-* .

Wodan is doing gooood. Since the stroke…. he worked more than he done in months befor he had it. I let him. He can even run for a littlle minute now, without  feet going the wrong way or backend that does go where he wants it but….The turkey youngens are getting bigger and bigger and soon they’ll be to fast for him. I’m now bringing up some babychicks for the kids to play with with Wodan. Keeping wodan working some seems to do him good.

kizkiznobite

haha hun…i just got my first tattoo last week..,., ;D a honey bee…. B 4 Bev  😀

mam was very anti tattoos esp on women…told her i would get when she gone…have always wanted  :D…

so tats alliowed  ;D lol

glad the boyo doing well  :-*

Very happy to hear its all still good news from you  :-*  :-*

thats great news, he is making great progress :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14604.msg271876#msg271876 date=1251922241]
    haha hun…i just got my first tattoo last week..,., ;D a honey bee…. B 4 Bev  😀

mam was very anti tattoos esp on women…told her i would get when she gone…have always wanted  :D…

so tats alliowed  ;D lol

glad the boyo doing well  :-*
    [/quote]
    My wife very anti tattoo on anything  ::) . Told her if i get mine i would give her one with ‘D’s property’ on it for her birthday/weddinganiversary/whatever. Strangely she said ‘no’  ???  😛  😀 hahaha.

Bigdude can jump again  ;D . Jumped straight on and over the logs.
    Suz was right, the less he thinks the better he walks and runs. Walking straight is no issue no more, but running straight is getting much better. Just the running and curves together is still not working to great. But hey! I thought running was out of the question at all anymore. 😀

I had some more eggs hatched for him. The dark days are comming and he’s going to be out of a job soon. But since he seem to want it back since the stroke……. i’ll keep him, or better the kids, the kids will keep him occupied until weather is sh.t  😛 .

Girls, if you saw him when he had the stroke and the 2 days after it…….looking back, it would have been easy to give up. If i didn’t have Val and the rest of you that sunday morning…… i would have believed the vet. And i would have made one of the BIGGEST mistakes of my life.
    😉

*Nat*

So pleased he’s improving Diesel, great news  🙂

Val

Pleased he is recovering
    Val

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime