Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

VAL,BEV,MY WODAN,URGENT… not urgent anymore

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health VAL,BEV,MY WODAN,URGENT… not urgent anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

Onwards and upwards D ;D ;D, give him a big cuddle from me n the rogues  :-*

What did I say Diesel – 48 hours, and we nearly did the same thing, but everytime with Buster it been 48 hours then we see the spark again – im so so glad hes getting better ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you all xx

xtine

It’s wonderful to hear that he is still making good progress.. really relieved  :-*

k9

Hi there, it looks like you are going through what Bess and I went through last august, stroke or vestibular syndrome.  I thought I was about to have Bess put to sleep but fortunately I had a vet who assured me there was a great chance of recovery and she’s here by my side now asleep on the sofa aged 15half.  Please look at the log I kept and posted on my webpage, will send you a link to your box.  I found great comfort reading about others who had made it through.  It seems so terrible at the time but you will get through it and with your tlc he has every chance.  Sending you both good thoughts from the Midlands   k9 & Bess

Diesel73

K9, got your pm. It did help to read that, it feels very…. not alone.  😉

I do have something more to say, something i want to share with those that might have to go through the same thing……. but not here, not in this thread. This is Wodan’s ‘happyness after the worstthing’thread. Don’t want anything negative about that day here no more  😛 .

Diesel73

Well, it took a while but……… we are walking stairs again  :yes:  :ok: .

His eyesight is bad in one eye, and his balance is not yet what it is suppost to be, but we can walk up and down the stairs again with some help of my hand.

Apart from the ‘need your hand to walk up and down’ and tilting his head to the right and balance that is still little offcourse……… My boy good as new  ;D .

xtine

am mightily relieved to hear that Diesel  :ok:.. he’s a real fighter  :-*

Nakisha

YAY Wodan, what a trooper!!!!  :ok:

:ok:  ;D  :-*

*Nat*

:ok: Fantastic  :-*

Diesel73

Thank girls  :-* …… I know i have said it befor… but am going to shout it again anyway……..

IF IT WAS NOT FOR THIS BOARD AND THE PEOPLE ON HERE, MY BOY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WITH ME NO MORE!

I would not have known better, would have believed my vet and given him up.

I owe him to you, and i thank you from the bottem of my heart for that.  :-*

Val

Good Lad Woden  :-*

Diesel73

We can officially declare today, that Wodan, including his body, and 4 legs are functioning syncrone all together in the same direction, at the same speed again  :yes: .

We can run again for a good distance  ;D ………. and go exactly, in a straight line to where we want to be  😀 .

Val

Great News  :-*

xtine

:ok: fantastic!  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime