Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

wasnt sure

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

about the person waiting for account to be activated? some sort of production team if i go by email – thought id wait and check with you guys firstĀ  šŸ™‚

is some serious spam looking sign up addys waiting to be approved – have left for now not got time to check them all, and wanted you to have a look………….seems very odd that we got 8 new members waiting…….

kizkiznobite

we seem to be getting a bit of a hit…let in what you feel is ok…val has contacted colin…he will do xxxx

thought it seemed a bit suss cheers Bev – bless all I can say is they aint very good at hiding what they areĀ  >:D xxx

Izzie

One of the members: PaulSully has just registered for another account on here….at 11.47pmĀ  :-X

we now have 36 – am not sure whats safe to let in – one sarah farey? addy seems ok – and is a jim something boxers – to be honest the rest look like spam – very very odd………and very strange so many hits in so few daysĀ  :-\

kizkiznobite

am wondering if it something to do with the board upgrade and something hasnt been tagged so we getting ad hitsĀ  :-\

Anonymous

I agree Bev I had this with my old web site we are lucky if thats the problem I had more than fifty a day.
    Have said in the other tread that I have sent another message to Coln on a different addy incase he’s away
    Val

See Colins sorted it as much as possibleĀ  ;D

is a couple im not sure about – the trainer one in particular you recognise the email addy at all?Ā  :-*

Anonymous

Have let them on think the trainer is OK just wants to tell us lot how to train dogs I would guess.
    Always seems to be little flurries of newbies straight after Xmas
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12978.msg256653#msg256653 date=1231143390]
    is a couple im not sure about – the trainer one in particular you recognise the email addy at all?Ā  :-*
    [/quote]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees ā€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime