Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

We have a venue and dates

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health We have a venue and dates

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

Rob sent me a leaflet so i’ve passed that to my super lovely dog walker today and she’s going to pass it round her staff for interest too. 

I would really encourage anyone to look into this it is an amazing opportunity to learn and meet like minded people in the doggie world.  I have had a quick looksie about for accommodation and there are definately dog friendly places very near by and accom. ranging from camping to log cabins to posh hotels.

There may be the possibility of 2 spare spaces to transport ppl down there.  Also alot of the accom. works out very cheap if we shared … is there anyone going that wouldnt mind sharing a twin room or a 4/6 berth lodge/caravan etc … (just to give a guide to others really)

Claire x

val whats the latest i can let you know, im still undecided to be honest and some depends on my transport to GOTY  :-\

xtine

had totally forgotten about this… will have another think and get my arse brain in gear  :-[

Anonymous

We are doing OK but could do with four more bodies plus deposits  ;D

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=10731.msg212583#msg212583 date=1209500267]
    val whats the latest i can let you know, im still undecided to be honest and some depends on my transport to GOTY  :-\
    [/quote]

Gracie

VAL (queen of sat nav) how far away from me is it? i’m in middlesbrough?!  >:D

Anonymous

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=middlesbrough+to+ibsley&sll=54.566489,-1.19751&sspn=0.289012,0.6427&ie=UTF8&z=7

315 mi – about 5 hours 22 mins

its 3hrs to northampton if thats more “doable” you could possibly leave your car at mine for the weekend and come with us if it makes it easier ?

Claire x

Anonymous

what happens if the 4 more ppl dont go ??

(before i book my room !!!)

claire x

Anonymous

Nothing it would just make it worth while it will run whatever  😉 so book away

Anonymous

ok cool 🙂

would be good to get a crowd going tho 😉

claire x

Gracie

thanks Claire will have to see if i’m off that weekend

Mudgie

Email sent and cheque on its way.

If anyone needs transport from Durham downwards then let me know  ;D

Anonymous

Right have pulled this up again for newbies, plus the drippy ones that have forgotten is anyone going  ???
    We have had one pull out but could still do with some more people that want to learn there is a good offer on the table for you northerner Mudgie has offered car space to anyone south of Durham, Claire has also offered Car space so come on send me your names and the deposit to Rob
    Val

wags

id love to – just somewhat skint

(and currently covered in sick)

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m still going (i’ve paid in full) and i think i am car sharing with kiz and i keep forgetting to ask if any of the hobbities are coming along – if not, i’ll still have spaces probably going M40 / M3 (the way i posted for gracie) and with any luck my car will have a cd player blueetooth and radio whooooooo !!!!!  (still broken dont ask)

Claire x

Anonymous

Bev and Mo are in the drippy bit at the moment  ;D

[quote author=piglet link=topic=10731.msg233511#msg233511 date=1217511447]
    Hi,

I’m still going (i’ve paid in full) and i think i am car sharing with kiz and i keep forgetting to ask if any of the hobbities are coming along – if not, i’ll still have spaces probably going M40 / M3 (the way i posted for gracie) and with any luck my car will have a cd player blueetooth and radio whooooooo !!!!!  (still broken dont ask)

Claire x
    [/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime