Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

We have a venue and dates

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health We have a venue and dates

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am going from home daily must be mad back and forth on that ferry  😉

Anonymous

blimey you must be val … i really didnt take to it !

Mudgie

havent even considered accommodation yet  :-\  I will do my usual lastminute.com  ::)  but I will be wanting somewhere quiet as I will want to do my homework and chill and HOPEFULLY cross reference it with my course work for BB  ;D

Anonymous

yeah was just thinking it would be nice to meet up in the evening to mull over things ?

claire x

Anonymous

*bump*

is there anyone else out there who is interested in coming along it is going to be an amazing learning fun weekend 🙂

I will have 3 spaces in my car from Northampton (A43 / M40 / A34 / M3 / M27) if anyone would like to share the driving (or pick me up for a contribution towards astronomical fuel !!)

I have been looking for places to stay and come across a BNB 10mins drive away from the village hall – if I call and they have a twin room anyone want to share ?

Claire x

Mudgie

I need to wait until tomorrow night then I can book my weekend at Bishop Barton – once I confirm that as the 4th and 5th I will know that I can make the 11th and 12th.  :educated:

Lisa33

I’m still coming but I will be driving to and from the place each day.  I’m not that far and am used to early starts at the weekends!! :whistle:

Izzie

Will be there also- hopefully with a friend if she pays her monies over!  ;D

Anonymous

I will be going back and forwards as well, most annoying for me we will have no ferry  😮

would love to but thats a huge distance and i can’t afford a weekend for BB course and another for this  🙁 plus its when my parents are away and i have the horse to look after double  🙁

.dodger.

ahh gutting i’m too far away and have about 10 pounds spare money :'( does anyone know if they just do it at the same place each time or will they be moving up north for any future weekends?

Izzie

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=10731.msg242189#msg242189 date=1222171554]
    ahh gutting i’m too far away and have about 10 pounds spare money :'( does anyone know if they just do it at the same place each time or will they be moving up north for any future weekends?
    [/quote]

they are all over the country- keep an eye on their website laura.  🙂

.dodger.

thanks Izzie will keep checking up over the next year 🙂

Anonymous

and they are actually based in scotland 😉

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=10731.msg241038#msg241038 date=1221663892]
    *bump*

is there anyone else out there who is interested in coming along it is going to be an amazing learning fun weekend 🙂

I will have 3 spaces in my car from Northampton (A43 / M40 / A34 / M3 / M27) if anyone would like to share the driving (or pick me up for a contribution towards astronomical fuel !!)

I have been looking for places to stay and come across a BNB 10mins drive away from the village hall – if I call and they have a twin room anyone want to share ?

Claire x
    [/quote]

Yeah ME! You could pick me up from the M3/A34 junction ;D 😉 😀 >:D

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime