Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Weekend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Val

I am off for the weekend be back Sunday, Will be a Richmond Saturday and Herding Sunday with plenty of food and drink in between
    Have fun
    Val

*Nat*

Have a good one Val  :ok:

I’m off to watch a football match on Saturday with the boys and Ellis’s girlfriend, yes Ellis’s girlfriend  😮 she’s what you call a Carlsberg girlfriend….. loves sports and football and supports Liverpool, what more could he want haha  😀

Izzie

Have a great time Val!

Will be about Sat but not most of Sun as am at Richmond too  😛

Have fun im doing sod all  😛

My best friend is off to paws in the park camping and they wouldnt let me go  :boooo: and my mum and dad are off on a much needed mini weekend away  ;D i groomed a poodle for a groomer friend long story she offered me her caravan for a week/weekend free to say thanks – i didnt want it but let my mum and dad have it and just 3 weeks or so ago she bloody let them down  :nono: so they found somewhere else short notice they deserve some time away been a bit of a shitty year for them till the last couple months!

so im on strict instructions to behave and for baby to stay put till they all get back  😀

so will be around most of the weekend just going to work tomorrow to gorom the hairy ones!

Izzie

You take it easy Suz!  :order: Else I ‘ll send my hairy beastie to you too  :tease:

Hope your parents have a lovely break too

Am taking it easy for sure!!  ;D Grooming Dex is so easy cos hes SO good!! never a chore unlike the Diva who will just get a bath  😀

Though if Claire had her way id be doing her new collie pup whenever it arrives  ::) i like her but seriously what part of IVE FINISHED WORK AND AM ON MATERNITY LEAVE AND DO NOT WANT TO GROOM ANYONE ELSES DOG do you not understand  :agree:

Apparently shes down both october and nov – can she visit – hell i dont even know when this baby is gonna pop , or when i will have to let my ex visit – last thing i want to do is plan visits  :nono:

Izzie

I saw that on Facebook, that is very naughty to try to get you groom.  :nono:

Stand firm, tell her she better off finding someone closer, though I thought she did go to someone near her  ???

And you missus, feet up, legs crossed (till your parents are back!) and rest up!  :order:

Im not doing the dog even if she begs – like i told her i have NO SHOP now, i am NOT repeat not grooming out a hairy collie in my own home!!

And who got on Mancuns nerves you see the post in natzs behaviour thread  ::)

Izzie

Mancun is trying to get a rise, going to go investigate that person.

Stick to your guns hun!

*Nat*

Just put in the other thread ‘Colin’ re Mancun!!! A previous pissed off member I wonder, no give away in the email addie  :-\

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime