Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Weight watchers!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Weight watchers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

I’ve just come back from joining up again tonight (its been 2yrs since i was last there) but this time i have to stick at it because im bridesmaid for my friend in august!  So i’ve started this topic so everyone knows and there’s no chance of me giving up!  Im not gonna be a fat bridesmaid lol!  I don’t have a target weight yet but i’ve told her to get a size 12 dress (2sizes smaller than me  :scared: ) so thats the main goal.  Also i reeealllly want to get back on a horse, its been 6 years!  :'(  So thats what im aiming for  🙂

*Lassie*

don’t have a target weight yet but i’ve told her to get a size 12 dress (2sizes smaller than me  scared ) so thats the main goal.

Bit of a tough target to reach, good luck.
    I could do with losing 7 – 8 lbs but too lazy and like ALL the wrong things ::)

Good luck!!  :ok:

.dodger.

i keep telling myself to join but the next day i’ll be like erm…. i change my mind 😀 i normally get their food from the shops tastes exactly the same but less calories :yes: i really need and want to lose some weight  :yes:

Good Luck with it Laura!! xx

Anonymous

good luck 🙂

i could do with shifting 2 or 3 stone 😀

claire x

Anonymous

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13454.msg257558#msg257558 date=1231870609]
    don’t have a target weight yet but i’ve told her to get a size 12 dress (2sizes smaller than me  scared ) so thats the main goal.

[/quote]

Same here Lassie I do eat quite healthy but also love a good ol cream cake or a doughnut, or the odd pack of Jaffa cakes :-[ 😀

Good Luck Laura :-*  get  back on the horse now that will help 🙂

my doctors said i need to loose 6 stone ::) :whatever: wouldnt mind loosing 2 stone but i like my icecream 😀

*Nat*

Good luck Laura, you’ll do it!  :ok:  I think weight watchers is the best way to lose weight, I shifted over 2 stone on it last yr  🙂

Really good luck Laura  :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13454.msg257573#msg257573 date=1231875444]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13454.msg257558#msg257558 date=1231870609]

[/quote]

Same here Lassie I do eat quite healthy but also love a good ol cream cake or a doughnut, or the odd pack of Jaffa cakes :-[ 😀

Good Luck Laura :-*  get  back on the horse now that will help 🙂
    [/quote]

Love cream cakes and chocolate :-[
    There was one good thing about getting Graves – the weight just dropped off, gradually creeping back now I’m normal ::) 

Anonymous

ooh – good luck Foxy  ;D

Would recommend getting back on a horse sooner rather than later  ;D  There must be somewhere you could go for a couple of lessons – is very good excercise when is a lesson  ;D

Exercise is good too – am doing Boxfit twice a week at the mo – plus riding at weekends – is completely changing my shape  :yes:

xtine

Good luck Laura – I remember you doing it Nat, you did really well  :yes:

*Nick*

ok, not sure why I even read this thread, but I did so……do you have Herbal Magic over there? Wife lost over 35lbs (not sure how mmany stone that is) with their program last year and has kept it off. No food to buy just normal tasty stuff….ok I’m gonna go now  :embarrass:

good luck ;D

*Nat*

Nick we have Herbal Life – not sure if its the same thing but I lost 3 stone on that before I got married  🙂 It”s mainly milkshakes to replace meals a bit like Cambridge – which I also tried but that’s bl**dy hard – Weight Watchers the best though, can still eat something if you fancy it, it just comes off your points allowance  🙂 And you don’t put the weight back on so quick/easily after you’ve reached your goal weight  🙂

Yes! I’ve lost 3lbs!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime