August 31, 2009 at 2:45 pm #63850wee_sheeMember
# Bolivia, In Santa Cruz it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.
# In Canada Any debt higher than 25 cents cannot be paid in pennies. In Toronto, it is illegal to ride a streetcar on a Sunday if you have been eating garlic
# In China – A form of population control? Do not stop for pedestrians, just run em over, there are too many people in China anyway…
* Drivers who stop at pedestrian crossings may receive a fine or a warning under Article 40 of the Beijing Traffic Laws
* In China – yep, they have 2 that made the list, In order to go to college you must be “intelligent”.
# Denmark – It is illegal to start a car if there is anyone under it.
* Denmark – The don’t make the horse feel inferior law – If a car is overtaking a horse-drawn carriage and the horse becomes agitated, the driver must pull over and if necessary cover the car from the horse’s view.
# Finland – Considering its cheaper for air than a ticket, this may be a good thing, unless you are in a hurry. Finnish police do not issue tickets for illegal parking – they just let down the person’s tires. Maybe you can carry an air compressor in the trunk and park anywhere you like.
# France – It is illegal to call a pig Napoleonfr.jpg
* They may also be a bit paranoid when it comes to alien invasions!
* It is illegal to sell dolls with alien faces – they must have human faces.
* It is illegal to land a flying saucer in a vineyard.
# Germany – A pillow is regarded as a “passive weapon”.de.jpg
# United Kingdom – that darn dress code – It is illegal for Members of Parliament to enter the House of Commons in full armour.
* This is brilliant – It is illegal to drive a car without sitting in the front seat
* I wonder how this came about, the police helmet I mean, A pregnant woman can legally urinate anywhereuk.jpg including in a policeman’s helmet.
* In Liverpool it is illegal for a woman to be topless in public unless she is employed in an exotic fish shop.
# Greece – drivers, watch your hygiene – A driver’s license can be revoked if the person appears poorly dressed or unwashed
# Guinea – It is illegal to call a baby “Monica”
# Iceland – A place for quacks or quacked medicine – Anyone is allowed to practice medicine in Iceland provided they display the word Scottulaejnir meaning “Quack doctor”
# Iran – Iranian law suggests that sex play between animals is not recommended – especially when it involves a lioness
* It is forbidden to eat snakes on a Sunday
# Israel – I guess nose picking may upset the lord. It is illegal to pick one’s nose on the Sabbath
* I hope you can find matching socks in the dark – No person is allowed to dress or undress with the light switched on.
# Japan – Purple a happy color? It is illegal to wear purple unless you are in mourning.
# Madagascar – Pregnant women may not wear hats
# Malaysia – Oh, I gotta wonder about this one, at least the word “used” is not mentioned. It is illegal for restaurant owners to substitute a table napkin with toilet paper.
# Paraguay – Dueling is legal providing both combatants are blood donors, followed by this gem… A man who catches his wife with someone else in bed is legally permitted to kill his wife and her lover providing he acts immediately.
# Peru – those sexy female alpacas keep getting young men in trouble… with the law – Unmarried young men are not permitted to keep female alpacas in their apartments.
# Russia – It is illegal to drive a dirty car
# Qatar – Just plain out of luck here – If an unmarried woman falls pregnant she is banned from using hospitals or calling for any medical assistance. Her only options are to do without healthcare or leave the country
# Saudi Arabia – Who would have thunk it… it this region of “sexual equalitty” It is illegal for women to appear in public without a male relative or guardian present.
* Women are not allowed to drive cars
* It is illegal for male doctors to examine women and female doctors to examine men.
* A woman can divorce her husband if he does not keep her supplied with coffee.
# Singapore – The toilet flushing police are near, watch out – Failure to flush a public toilet is punishable by a fine or a prison sentence if caught during random checks by special police.
* If you are caught dropping litter more than 3 times, the penalty is to clean the streets on Sundays wearing a bib saying “I am a litterer”. This will then be broadcast on the local news.
# Turkey – The just in case law – All drivers must carry a hygienic body bag suitable for carrying a body up to 18st 12lbs (120 kilos). Failure to do so will result in a fine and possible a 6 month jail sentence :what::what:August 31, 2009 at 3:47 pm #114174xtineMember
😀 where did you find those?
The garlic / streetcar one should be applied to people not travelling on the london underground system having eaten garlic the night before :vomit:August 31, 2009 at 5:43 pm #114175kerrie and stanMember
😀 😀 😀 ive never heard so much twaddle ;D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.