Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What happened

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip What happened

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Val

To Dodger didn’t like to ask on the board
    Val

*Nat*

Laura told me he had health issues which they couldn’t get to the bottom of and he was losing muscle mass in his head  :-\ he had behavioural issues too and she said they culdn’t let him go on like it  🙁 Think Izzie may know a bit more  :-\ He wa only 4, just 3 days before he was pts…. same day as Piper a year ago  :'(

Izzie

Nat, he cant have been losing muscle mass in his head, she posted some pics 2 days prior to the pts, he looked fine!

From what I have read on her FB page, he had calcification in the spine from a bad fall in Oct or last month.

He has always had behaviour probs which when Bev and I went to see him 2 yrs ago, she was on top of and was doing soo well. I know she has had a couple of issues over the last 2 years and was managing him fine but am confused as to which dogs she has at her place and which are at her parents

*Nat*

This is the message I got from her –

I had to let him go this morning. He had a few health issues which we never got to the bottom of but he started losing loads of muscle mass on his head and his behaviour got really bad. He wasn’t himself and we couldn’t let him suffer on anymore. I’m devastated, I can’t believe he’s gone. He was my other half and now I’m just broken. It was only Tuesday he had his 4th birthday. Xx

I get the impression its more to do with behaviour!

Val

MMmm I did wonder as the last post I replied to was when she was having problems with the young one and I asked why they were kept separate she never did reply.
    Having been round the block more than once in my life something did not ring right about it, just to say you have lost a dog is never enough for a dog owner to post we always want to unload the reason why they have passed.
    Thanks ladies
    Val

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime