Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What is your name?

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip What is your name?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

PMSL  😀  😀

[quote author=-Alison- link=topic=11962.msg229391#msg229391 date=1215611209]
    Isnt it Brenda who is in the tv ads for a well known brand of kitchen towel 😉
    [/quote]

Diesel73

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=11962.msg229389#msg229389 date=1215608355]
    Ok well you all know me  ;D I think everyone who doesn’t have their name as a username should put it in their signature  ;D
    [/quote]
    Thàt would spoil the fun of feeling embarresment when you guessed wrong about a new member’s gender  😛  😀 .

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11962.msg229362#msg229362 date=1215591712]
    the last thread was what was your username and what is it now when everyone decided to change their names and confuse me.  :-\
    [/quote]Right, that thread. Now i am confused, can’t remember what i said already  ::) … Anyways; i’m Damian, friends have been calling me Diesel since school, the name stuck. Diesel dog named after me.  😉

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=11962.msg229380#msg229380 date=1215599098]
    Hello I’m Brenda.  ;D
    [/quote]
    Brenda…brenda…. nope don’t ring a bell. You might have to show that pic again of you when you were Alice. Or perhaps one with some more leg showing  😀 .

GSPmad

i’m sure mark was barbara the pole dancer.  :-\ this thread was meant for clarification not confusion y’know.  😉

wags

i am Helen i have a seriouslly silly surname which im not telling you as you’ll end up asking how you pronounce it

my maden name is Wagstaff – and ive been called Waggi, wags etc since i was about 7  ::)

dogs i have
    Cleo
    Meg
    Flyte
    Oban
    Brock
    Glen

xtine

god I didn’t know your name Diesel… I had never considered that you weren’t called Diesel, obv I know it comes from the dog, but you are Diesel  ;D

This is a bit like when you see the photo of a radio presenter and they look nothing like how you imagined…  😀

Think all know my name… and is in my sig below… which leads me on nicely to say

Sponsor me for the Night Hike around London for Maggies cancer charity in Sept  :-*

Please  ;D

xtine

[quote author=wags link=topic=11962.msg229406#msg229406 date=1215615055]
    i am Helen i have a seriouslly silly surname which im not telling you as you’ll end up asking how you pronounce it

my maden name is Wagstaff – and ive been called Waggi, wags etc since i was about 7  ::)

dogs i have
    Cleo
    Meg
    Flyte
    Oban
    Brock
    Glen
    [/quote]

have always wondered how you pronounce your surname.. the end bit.. is it like hail?

GSPmad

[quote author=xtine link=topic=11962.msg229410#msg229410 date=1215615269]
    [quote author=wags link=topic=11962.msg229406#msg229406 date=1215615055]

dogs i have
    Cleo
    Meg
    Flyte
    Oban
    Brock
    Glen
    [/quote]

have always wondered how you pronounce your surname.. the end bit.. is it like hail?
    [/quote]

never mind how to pronounce wags surname – how do you pronounce YOUR surname?  😮

wags

Green as the colour halgh pronounced halsssh

not Greenhaque or Greenhall its Greenhalgh  >:(

theres a village near Fleetwood called Greenhalgh – and theres a Greenhalgh Farm on Greenhalgh Lane in Greenhalgh – i so want to move there  😀

GSPmad

very lancashire name wags – i’ve always pronounced it greenhaig – but you’re going to tell me that’s wrong.  😀

or sometimes greenhalj depending how i’m feeling.  ;D

xtine

mir (like in mirror) ow! (as in ouch!) er

would look like this if written phonetically

mirrower

GSPmad

how long does it take the kids at school to learn your name? or do they just call you miss?  😀

or do they get to call you fritz’s mummy.  😛 😀

xtine

our school is full of wierd and wonderful names  ;D there are 52 diff languages in our school.. my name is nothing!  😀

they can’t pronounce Richard’s name –  so he’s always ben called Mr M.. so i will be promoted to Mrs M in Dec 😀

GSPmad

question is – can you speak the 52 different languages?  😀

least your initials won’t change.  🙂

xtine

am getting there  😀

*Nick*

My name is Bill, but you can call me Nick.  😉
    My last name? Someones son on here has my last name as his first name…..now there’s a puzzle for you  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime