Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Wish me luck….

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Wish me luck….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

There is a new purpose built vets surgery being built at my local park.  Literally 5 mins from my front door.  ;D

It opens in September, the place is a builders yard at the moment but they are making great progress.  Anyhow I had Nooch at park last night and to be honest we have been mostly cycling lately so we havent been to park in months.  :embarrass:

So I notice that there is a sign up on the building saying it is a new surgery and it opens in September, has website so I go have a look today at website (when I remembered about it)  ::)  So it tells me about the vet and the vet nurse and practise manager…… so was saying last night that it would be ideal for me, local, could go home see Nacho, save money on dog walker fees, would love to be in the thick of it doing something that I was passionate about. …..  So sent the vet an email saying where I lived and my background in administration etc.      :educated:
    and if he had any appropriate vacancies I would be delighted to hear from him….

Came home tonight to email asking me to contact him to make an appointment for an informal chat.  We are meeting on Wednesday  ;D  I don’t even feel nervous just very excited  ;D  Nothing ventured……

*Lassie*

Good Luck but you won’t need it. He will be able to see your passion for animals and tell from the 101 questions you will ask that you will be an asset to the practice. :ok:

Mudgie

Moi – questions  :-X- dont know what you mean  :embarrass:

Gonna be a long weekend……  ;D

Know what Mudge – got everything crossed here for you, really really good luck!  ;D  :-*

Mudgie

Thank Suz  :-*

*Nat*

Good luck, sounds great  ;D

.dodger.

that’s great news mudgie! ;D

a lot of people wouldn’t have done what you did, so right then and there it shows you how fab you are :-* :-*

Good Luck! i’m keeping my fingers crossed for yooh :-*

Misty23

Sounds ideal, good luck hope everything goes well
    Mary

good luck, i hope it goes well ;D

Val

Good luck

xtine

Nice one Mudgie.. you don’t ask you don’t get.. good luck  :ok:

Mudgie

We had such a long chat on phone about my college course and whether I would want to go on seminars and training courses to gain more knowledge and bla bla bla – passed it on way home tonight had this face  ;D  Told Nacho “there is mummy’s new work”  – Hey you gotta be positive  ;D

Mudgie

Well meeting went well – although I am  not too sure who was interviewing who  😮  I did ask loads of questions.  It is ideal for me – salary a lot less than I anticipated but if they give me the hours I have suggested I would no longer need doggie walker so shall just have to wait and see – they have other people to see but said they would let me know within a week – just need to be patient now….    :boooo:  :gum:  :gum:  :gum:

*Lassie*

Fingers and paws crossed for you ;D

Awww fingers crossed  :ok:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime